because you were my friend...


For all the times that we have been

For all the truths that you concede

For all the joy you brought to my life

For all the wrongs that you’ve made right

For every dream that you made a truth

For all the love accounting to you

I’ve been deeply grateful to you

You are the one who helped me up

Never let me fall down the gorges

You are the one who saw me through

Through the dirty alien streets

You were my strength when I was weak

You were my words when I couldn’t speak

You were my eyes when I couldn’t see

You saw a great person in me

Lifting me up when I couldn’t reach

You gave me that which you believe

I’m left with one lone thought

That we are the best of friends alive

You gave me wings and made me fly

You touched my head, I could touch the sky

I lost my faith you gave it back to me

You said no stuff was out of reach for me

You held me still and I stood tall

I had your every help in one and all

I’m grateful for your sturdy stand

You gave me a new life out of the old

I endow you so much

With all as much as true

I was blessed because

I was loved so much by you

You’ve always been for me

To take away all my woes

You’ve been my inspiration

You’ve been my only truth

I’m everything that I am

Because you were my friend

My world has totally transformed

Only because of you…………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss