Dark Recollections...


As I lay here on my bed,
I wonder what have I done in my Life,
As I think about it
I Realize I have done Nothing.
I have given so much Love to people,
And what did I get in Return?
Pain, Sadness, and Loneliness...
I try to Stop my Tears from falling
But the Sadness is too strong.
As I see them fall through my face,
I know that no one will care,
Nor will they see my tears.
They will only walk over them,
Like people have done all my Life.
What happened to this once content person?
I feel so Lifeless,
Things that once made me Happy,
Now only give me silent tears.
Where is My Life going right now?
Studies never accompany me,
Fate has always wrath in store for me,
And my Friends.. Best Friends as I said once...
Still..I can't think of being Angry at them.
But what has all this given to me?

I think, its Time to Move On.....

Comments

  1. i lyked it.......
    So finally u took ur decession........
    well, that's better somewhat.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL