I Am There With You...

I watch her from across my eyes
She bows her head, covers her face
But I know what shes trying to hide
The tears that fall like bitter rain.

She's hurting more than I can know
I have my pain, but hers is worse.
Even when her tears have ceased,
Her eyes reflect her real grief.

Sadness, anger, pain, regret,
Directed towards that person
Who was never there, And never is
One who values the relations.

I hope she knows I am here for her
Though there is not much I can do.
I'll stand by her and hold her as
She braves this storm again.
And lives her remnant life as a dream.

The scars she has may never heal,
But I know the pain will fade.
I'll hold her hand and lift her up,
And I promise till the world ends,
I'll never let her fall..

Comments

  1. how can i forget this poem.... the loveliest ... the most unforgettable... i found my solace in it.. thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL