The Queen of My Dreams.....



Your enchanting dreams mesmerize me
In the sound sweet sleep of night,
When whispering winds do breathe low,
And the fearless stars are shining bright.


You may not be fair to outward view
As many young ladies are
You are but so beautiful I never knew,
Until I saw your affectionate care.

Beauty follows your trails, like the night
Of silent screams and starry skies
All mysterious depths of the Pacific seas
Meet in your aspect and in your eyes.

Where that vibrant pair of yours’ stays
Innocent grace lightens over your face,
Where amazed thoughts serenely express;
How pure and dear is there dwelling place.

The eloquent smiles and country fervors
Tell of elder days with peers spend
A peaceful mind and below it harbors
A lovely heart, strong and innocent.

I adore you, at this moment as you are,
Will still do it when your loveliness fades
As you take care of all the places
Of my heart, in the sunshine and the shades...

Comments

  1. You have potrayed a divine angel in very simple terms........awesome!!!...i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could meet your queen...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss