The School


The school is where knowledge goes wild.
where punks thrive.
that students despise,
Its the same school that I cherish.
where I learn vast amounts of...
punk culture.
where my hope lies.

The school I wish to avoid.
that always makes me wake up at 6: 30 in the morning.
where stupid ideas come alive,
Its the only place where I learn best.
where there's freedom of speech.
where my dreams lie.

The school where vibrant faces don't go unnoticed.
where smiles lift people up.
which forces you to talk, or rather babble.
Its the best place to make friends.
Rich with so many contrasting characters.
where my being is.

The school that receives no credit.
that's sometimes a burden on you.
that is one of a kind,
This is, what makes the school special.
The school, which is my heaven.
where there's privilege and adventure.
The school, which is my life.
The school, where my heart resides...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss