She...


Melodies, she sings to me
making notes with fingers
fiddling with speech chords
delivered with utter simplicity

oozing out concern
through rising castles of spirit
and thoughtfulness

and I am swayed gently
in this friendship's melody
like the baby in a cradle
with tiny bright eyes

seeing only the good of man
and the notes of care that survives
only in the souls of a precious few

her laughter needs no volume
her eyes shine brightly
with enthusiasm and spirit twinkling
in reflecting pools of limitless intelligence

were creativity colors
each mood with a radiance
she imparts colors from within
which others would not part
even from the surface

she is among those ten thousand others
who promise to be there always
lighting up my life
but she does with brilliance,
utter innocence, bringing beauty
into all the empty spaces

she as is tender as the night
and the warmth of day
and my world is much better
simply because...
she is there...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight