She...(2)

She is unknown
Dwells in my erstwhile thoughts
Never have I seen her face
except in those uncanny thoughts...


She heeds to my feelings
And gulps down the wine of my dreams
She walks along the path of my vision
And is the queen of my Utopian world...


Her eyes are glittering blue
Hairs deep like the sky
Her cheeks like an apples' glow
And lips the edge of the end of the world...


On the moonlit nights I seek to be with her
Rest in her lap and wish to hear
Those sweet words and to swear
That we'll not part even if the world sears...


During the Rains I await her
To come and embrace me once,
Wash the tears that stained my face
wash all the pain that won't go away
heal my heart that's broken apart...


I make a promise, that till I live
I will raise for us, my queen,
A special world for you and me
A special Bond one can't see..


Its fingers spread fine like velvet
Gently nesting us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last...


Though at times a thread may break
But a new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In our special world, where we belong...


I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of her breath on the neck
the warmth of her lips on my cheek
the touch of her fingers on my skin
the feel of her heart beating with mine...


I am waiting for her
In this swallow world
Whats now torn apart
There is no place for togetherness
And there is no place for.. Love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight