You Will Always Have a Friend in Me...

People go out everyday not knowing what they may lose
Not knowing if someone might bring them bad news
I’ve known many in my life that have been through such phase
So scared from the nightmare that they may never awake
I know you have been through a lot and I am here by your side
Through all the trials life has in store, by your side I shall stand
Although I can’t erase the scars, I hope to help them fade
Don’t forget all the good memories, the smiles you have brought to me
I know it’s hard to say goodbye, to erase the past forever,
I know it’s hard to lose someone to know they are no longer with you.
To wake up every morning having to face a terrible fear
I promise to lift you up whenever you are down
I will place a smile on your face whenever there’s a frown
I will be with you unconditionally, you are my very best friend
All the pieces of your broken heart I will do my best to mend
Lot of lives are lost daily, I know it isn’t fair
Just know you will always have someone that truly cares
One day you will join them in heaven, and then you’ll finally see
That through all this time you had always had a friend in me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss