da master procrastinator


I am increasing my font size this time...coz one of my friends has requested. So my dear readers, please be a little patient if the posts seem a little too big.

"I wish I could stand on a busy corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours..."


Time flies. All any one of us wants more is a little time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to understand. Time to live. Time to let go. Hmm.. thats enough of quoting.

The quotes above really make me think. I am a youth, but am I acting my age? Am I mature enough for my age? Well, to be honest, sometimes I am a little childish… ummmm…

But I should bear in mind that as a saying goes – time waits for no man… I should learn to use my time wisely. One of my glaring faults is that I am a procrastinator. I always wait for the last minute to do things that I have to do. And I know that I should do earlier, but I usually don’t. Like my preparations for the semester exams. Its always that I have to sit with a huge pile of books and notes just the day before the exams.


See, I am blogging now...!!!

What is wrong with me? All those experiences that I had – isn’t it more than enough to tell me to stop procrastinating? Well, starting from now, I won’t procrastinate anymore . Not to say that I would do something without any thinking, but I would try to eliminate the procrastinating...

I should watch some movies. Time enough to do my work tomorrow. Well, here I go again, damn it!


Hope to stop procrastinating some day soon...

Pratik

Comments

  1. It's not only you my friend... There is a sudden urge in me too and see i'm reading the "Order of phoenix" which I had eventually postponed for summer work. It's natural .. just own it..

    and yes thanks for changing font size and colors .. it helps really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of u please dont leave me behind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL