Darkness...

I see the stars sparkling so bright,

Within the moon kissed sky.

I hear the lark so sweetly sing,

Amidst the morning dawn.

I smell the flower in full bloom,

And see their royal pomp.

Misled troves on Sunday morning fly away,

I sing as I was the wayward wind,

And burn like the indomitable fire.

Trembled cold ice lives in my heart,

Racing are my words.

A thunderous silence

breaks through my thoughts.

What were once many great ideas

are now a triumph, lost.

Baffling words tumble through my mind.

Reflections of darkness hover.

A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,

and inside myself, I take cover.

What would it be like to stay there forever?

To be lost in all my cares?

From the inside, looking out -

I cry silent tears.

And yet some place so deep within,

I'm shrouded and I'm closed.

The brilliance there I can't see,

In mists of misery.

Enshrined inside, unable thus,

To touch the warmth outside.

I gaze upon this passion spent,

And yet . . . Inside I die.

Suddenly I find that

in a vast ocean I lie…

I'm swimming all alone

in the ocean of darkness

And I feel like darkness

is slowly pulling me under

I yell for help but

no one is there to hear it

Water begins to touch my eyes

as I desperately kick and flail

fighting to stay above the darkness

But the darkness won't let go

of its tight hold on me

And I slowly begin to give in

to the feeling that lies below

the level of darkness.


The water starts to fill my lungs

The lungs that once held so much life

yet they allow the murky water to replace that

I know this path doesn't lead to happiness

But I'm not happy this way either

But why doesn't someone grab my hand

pull me from darkness's grasp?

Perhaps no one knows where I am

Or, no one wants to know......

I stand at the boundary with steep edge

the boundary between light and dark

It’s inevitable...why throw legs?

I give in to the thing that holds me

All of the strength and all of the courage

that I once held, can't save me now

I slowly slip below the world of shallow reality

undetected by the occupants of that world

I won't want to fight anymore

I've given into the world of darkness.......

A blackened rose ensnares my shriveled heart
A growing love for the taste of chaos
penetrates my tongue,
Demons cover my teary eyes
as hellish monsters pour out of my mouth

Darkness is moving in,
deleting the little light,
that was left in the heart.

I’m now within the evil.
Pain starts to flow through
my hot veins.
filling my arms and legs

Blood flows from
the cuts of the darkness,
screaming from unearthly pain,
as I go down the waters

Through the caliban-like creatures.

I move through the black waters

the giant serpentine weeds

with their sturdy black claws

Not knowing the destiny anymore

I reach a darker sphere.

Through muddy pits of blackness

those with no souls crawl
Claws scraping through the darkness,

blood upon the walls.


Dying screams of past victims

fill these tomb-like halls
They take them apart slowly,

but eventually will take it all


I wandered alone through the tomb
Through my eyes I saw a frightening sight
Several creatures approaching, walking on all floors
Mouths full of razor sharp teeth

and bloody hands with several claws

I try to run but in vain, the creatures are on top
I won’t beg for release, because they won’t stop.
At first I fear death, then it seems like a release
As they climb upon me, the creatures begin to feast.

In my flesh they show no interest,

only the warm blood inside
And at that moment their victim’s hope

and everything inside dies
Many cries of pleasure and moans

are heard far away, but no one’s there…
For such dark monsters,

they sure do love to play with life.

Death has not arrived yet;

sharp teeth finally sink into my flesh
The crimson blood pours down,

from my neck, down my chest
And the creatures they squirm like maggots,

getting faster, so exuberant
I close my eyes now;

as I see other victims losing themselves

it seems that death is the best result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight