I AM...

I am the crack in a mirror that skews all that is reflected

I am a kaleidoscope that shifts at will in character

I am the loose thread in your favorite shirt that you are scared to pull

I am the only yellow spot of the town in green

I am an adding machine that's missing a nine

I am the first snowflake that melts instantly in your hand

I am the first drop of rain that falls on your cheeks

I am the graceful rainbow which treats your eyes just for a while

I am an irrational number no one knows the end to

I am the dry leaf thrown away by the wind that falls near your feet

I am the first cry of a baby that makes itself known to the world

I am the time at night just before you fall asleep

I am the first rays on your face that break through your windows at dawn

I am all the things that make life interesting, but you hardly ever notice !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss