"ME and MY ALARM CLOCK"

Ohh..I am just bored with myself - am not getting to complete even one of a few poems I have written...!!! I am fed up, actually, as these days writing does not seem so easy as it was
a year or two before.. Still, I had to post one as it was few days since I had not blogged, and so this piece won the race to the Blogger among a few ones.



There goes that alarm again..
What to do and what to say…
Do I get my butt out of bed…
Or do I just say, “Hey!”

I smack it once, it does not die…
I give it my best “evil eye!”
It will not die, it wants to be mean…
I am SO aggravated, I just want to SCREAM!

So, I SCREAM my best…
“I just want to rest!”
Just then I smell the coffee downstairs!
When that happened, away with my cares!

I got up and hurried down the stairs,
Making noises with my shoes, the ruddy pairs.
cos I never like to part with my cup of coffee,
even if you put me in a big jar full of toffees...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL