The "Small" Things of Life

Today's Thoughts is going to center on "small" aspects that I am grateful for. This is partially because I'm lazy, but also because when I feel like the "big" things might not being going well, I have a hard time saying I'm grateful for them. Actually, it is these Small things in Life which shape it. I have realised that Lifes' not only about sneeking into the rat race and ending among the leaders, instead, we should also respect the tiny moments that are always taken for granted, cos they are already with us.

I sometimes find it hard to decide if I am grateful for things like the ability to judge "right" from "wrong", but I can't argue about liking the feel of a warm bed. While I'm not sure whether I have free will or if life is deterministic, I still like the taste of an orange. And when it sometimes seems that everything is going wrong, at least I am still grateful when momma reminds me "Its time for Prayers, Piku..".

So, in their great or small importance, here are some of the things that I am glad about today:

* Hot samosas
* A glass of Milk daily
* Being able to sleep a bit longer
* Good, or at least engaging novels
* Laughing at various jokes
* Hot water, especially when showering
* My PC, or at least when it works.
* My dear friends
* At last, Papa's Strong belief on me.
That's all for now. Don't you think you need to put on your self - introspection caps and start analysing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss