Where to start...



Where to start?
The sixth grade, your quirky sence of style and your passion for life drew myself to you.
Your smile, was so warm and inviting, I could almost feel myself melt into it when you smiled.
Your eyes, the blackest of black, showed your every emotion.
We were almost nothing alike, we didnt have the same friends, sence of style, or love for music.
But I was drawn to you.
Some might have called it a schooldays crush, others a joke..but there was feeling there, a feeling that I never felt before.
You told your friends that we were good friends, and they turned their noses up at me, being in a different group was hard, but we wanted it so badly.
You always played pranks upon me and beat me up after the bell rang, but I liked those times.
You always supported me when I was alone, and then were furious upon me for being innocent.
During the vacations, the summers of 12th, I was the happiest, when we spent loads of time together.
You were my first friend in the school, you held a special place in my heart.
More than 8 years had passed, we still argued constantly, and I being the idiot that I was, got real angry upon you one day, and tried to break up with you.
Just some months later, when I was thinking about apoligizing, I got the call.
"I am sorry", she was on the other side, and weeping.
My world became blurry, my knees got weak, and I also wept.
Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing that I have ever done. Your face so bright and charming, your smile that once welcomed all, was nowhere near.
Then I quickly made up with her, my best friend, and life was rolling again.
But we have matured now. Those lively moments lack now.
But our friendship still goes on, may be forever, unperturbed by Time.
Now, Two years later, I still think of you everyday, and from the bottom of my heart, I Still Miss Those Special Moments...

Comments

  1. friend ship is not like to measure to u r heart...feelings....
    just enjoy all the time of friend dhip....
    and never cheat that one....
    friend ship is deffination of...it's self

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss