And thus I live my life.

I stare out of my window, looking into nothing,
And then laughed at my indifferent behavior
But then I weep at the whys and hows
Again I chide myself for being so weak.
And thus I live my life,
Walking along.. this pseudo world.

The leaves are rustling, so does my heart,
The sky is cloudy, so is my mind
And the night is still. But my thoughts are not.
The moon, though, gives me company.
My empty room surrounds me all around.
And thus I live my life,
Walking along.. this pseudo world.

I wonder whats the so called busyness
And wonder if I'll ever live the real life,
Am talking to so many faces, communicating with none.
Am I unique? Or just plain lonely?
But thus I live my life,
Wandering along the masses,
and Walking along.. this pseudo world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight