...just an extempore!!

So here I sit
Bored and depressed
Thinking of ways
That I can become a success
It's nerve wrecking
Sitting at home, alone
When others are out having a good time
It makes me wonder
How is life still worth it?
The me I once knew,
No longer lives anywhere near
In a flash I was gone
Leaving behind an empty shell
I see off in the distance
Someone I want to become
Someone I miss,
Who knew happiness-
A small reflection
Of who I was inside
I feel like everyone hates me
And that I am socially rejected
But it doesn't matter
cos I am as good as dead
I bet you are reading this
and I bet you are ready to judge
so be my guest
Sometimes I wonder
Why I was put on this earth
Like what my purpose is here
and why I am feeling so hurt

I feel like I am standing in the rain
Crying in pain
Thinking of everybody in vain
As I move closer to the goal
The me that I want to be
Always seems to be just a step away.
I hate the position
That I am in right now
But eventually things will get better
and I won't have to frown
But until then
I'll sit and wait
Until I can get back on my feet
And set everything straight
...
But till then
I ask you a question,
Would you risk your opinion?
Would you risk your judgment?
And would you, support me?
Its upto you,
to pick up a healthy branch,
or a broken tiny twig..
from the big bad stream..

Comments

  1. Buddy answering ur questions u askd
    I wont risk my opinion cos I too have been in the situation if not the same as u bt nevertheless less in magnitude,the pain is still the same so judging someone over criteria such as this can never be a gud scale!
    As for support do I need to tell you this as to what I pick
    Man defeat is not about falling down it is but failing to rise up again
    And to hell wat the world around us thinks or says,mostly in situations as this all we receive are majorly accussations, fault findings etc blaming us for our failures bt there are also those we proudly call friends dat help us recover and find ourselves as who we are... A pretty reflective flow of thoughts dear painful yet determined to rise up again...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL