I'll return to you.

No matter how many times I say goodbye,
You can't sleep at nights and you wonder why,
Do know that I will come back to you,
And you'll take me back happily.

No matter how many tears you cry,
Or wished without me you could die,
Do still believe that I'll call,
And make it okay, after all.

No matter how many times your heart breaks,
Or however many weeks for me it takes,
You please learn not to say "never",
Cos I can't leave you a single moment ever.

No matter what you feel inside,
Or how much pain you have to hide,
Please know that I'll be true,
And someday again I'll be with you.

No matter whatever things you do,
Even when your heart splits in two,
Please know that to join I'll be there,
Because its only you that really does care.

No matter how often do we fight,
Or how long is the cold and dark night,
I know we'll be together before long,
Because our feelings are so strong.

So please don't ever you fear,
And try not to shed any tear,
Even though it might not be as quick,
Do have faith someday I'll return to you.

Comments

  1. woooowwwwwwwww.... thats so beautiful dude.... if it is for some real girl... m damn sure she would definitely shed tears.... out of joy..and pride that someone is so deeply in love with her... great job dude... every gal wud luv to have a poem as beautiful as this, dedicated to her.. that would make her feel... so warm from inside..
    loved it really....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing i ever learnd in english wil b appropiate an adjective for a comment but i pray god that ur love b a success and the girl b wid u forever and forever...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight