Lets go out for a while..

Friends, readers, hello to you all. I am posting one of my straight poems that I wrote when I was in the class. Hope you like it.


Lets go out for a while, just for a change,
Go out in the sun, and start feeling afresh,
Lets go out, and all in play, lets do engage.
Why just rot in this class for all the day,
cos I never find a way out of Account's maze,
And though of maths, I have a distinct craze;
Am bored of Quantitative Techniques, of that bald shithead.
There is the lady in Human Resource, who only waffles,
And on the lady of Organizational Behavior, I have a rage.
Business Statistics, given with no hints and all conditions,
Is for me like a young birdie in a cage.
IT is okay, but just like a little child's play,
where you sit with your laptops and only do gaze.
Research in Managerial Decision, this is quite boring,
This just doesn't come smoothly, pretty much sails over my head.
Economics, a little familiar, still doesn't make up to my head,
Its better more to sit out and have corn and maize.
Come out friends, Marketing Practices is only a veil,
Lets go out there, you please don't be a sage.
I like the subject OASIS, though challenging it is,
But for its flamboyant teacher, I have a praise.
Go out in the sun, friends, and lets feel afresh,
Lets go out for a while, just for a change...

Comments

  1. quite reflective buddy,missing the days of togetherness,same here!:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss