Treasure Chest - III

Well, this should serve for two things, one, that I have also boys as best friends and I am not a cheap stalker kinda person; and two, a relation like this often goes unmentioned but it should be. So lets start.

Class 8th, or 7th, I guess it was. I met a chunky, tan complexioned short guy in one of my Maths tutions. Pretty quickly, we were good friends, and much of that friendship evolved because of our insatiable desires to solve Math problems quickly. Soon, we were together - going to school, coming from school, going to tutions, taking dinners together some days, and you-know-how-a-friendship-develops sort of things. Then College came in. We went to Chemistry tutions together. Those days we started becoming real good friends; and more things happened - travelling long places together, having guys-nightouts, bunking tutions and classes, roaming here and there, studying together, watching a movie together, seeing girls together(here seeing for me means trying to see!), playing pc games(and sometimes cricket or carrom), and a lot of what-good-friends-do-together sort of things.
It was like we had to meet everyday and tell what was happening in each other's family, and any other related or unrelated thing. We gave exams together, went to parties together(though I didn't like; he even made me dance once upon a time in one of those waste-your-money-only parties, and it was quite a stupid act by me). But I guess we understand each other pretty well, it's one of those silent "I am always there" kind of relationships between us.

But then engineering happened and we landed at different institutes. From then "together" rarely happened between us. We meet very little now-a-days but our friendship still stays strong!

Comments

  1. i wish that time to return back, the time wen the four of us used to have fun after our tutions... and how can you forget the maths tutions at satapathy sir's place..the half hour or one hour long hangouts...
    ohhh...!!! how i miss those days..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought gone r our days but thanks 4 making me remember thosedays

    Still,will love to go around wid you and sharing my feelings,problems,....
    ofcourse the big moments in my life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss