Seconds of Night.

The week that went, and the week that is going, they have been quite awful for me. The shifting, the vodka night(where I beat up a friend and tried to choke him down!) were, on the top of everything, disastrous. Just to portray my awfulness(usually I'm always in deep shit, but this is more!), here's an apt self-written something..

The sun sets and I'm shivering on bed,
Millions of thoughts run through my head!
The tears flow and stream through my face.
Head resting on a soaked pillow case!
Hour upon hour and still awake..
Not much more heartache can I take!
Night after night since I've realized.
Alone in a full house have I lived!
Still awake, not a minute of rest..
The only sound is in my chest.
Some try and run after money.
Hell is what they get, one and only!
Some run for rising heights of success.
What they get, is a world full of mess.
What I am running for, is simply, Life.
Emptiness is all I got, awry and rife.
Sunrise! A pale glare through the blind..
A new day, with all those burdens on my mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight