Rewind.

Maybe one day we could go

hand in hand in the golden road
I reach at yours' before you come
And I'd be waiting at your door
If I could, a few years rewind,
Both of us would have more time
I don't know when to start
or for the matter when to stop
My luck's like a tiny sentence
with a billion big full-stops
My tainted eyes see light
But I'm still in the dark
Since we've gone far I am
lost, i guess, without a trace
I dream about all, and then
I can only see your face
I look around everywhere but 
It's you I can't replace
I feel cold yet again
I long for togetherness
If I could write you a song
To make you fall in back again
I would already have had you
near me all my beautiful life
I was the only man who knew you,
You didn't like cos you thought
you're cool without me in your life
I might act as if i dont care
But actually i'm going nowhere
And I can only play the one part
And sit and nurse my broken heart..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight