Scary Movie X : do{nighthmares}while(I_am_alive);

Thud! I woke up because of the noise from the back yard.

I yawned, stretched my arms, and shuffled towards the back window. As I paced by my kitchen, I took a glance at the clock. 1:00 in the dead of the night. I need to stop being afraid. As I continued towards the window, I saw a shooting star out in the sky. But it was getting larger! It got so large that, Oh, it was a meteor! A meteor!

I followed the meteor’s trajectory as it came plummeting from the atmosphere. It landed so incredibly close I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see it! A thick, black smoke bloomed from the crater, almost suffocating me with a terrible stench. I gradually inched closer.

Small tongues of flame licked the pale air, stinking as they reached my nostrils. The smell worsened as I approached. I tried to hold my breath, but when I finally reached my destination, I gasped in horror. It wasn’t a rock that fell from the sky, but eh.. a body. A strange body, only two arms near its neck and another pair, much longer, where its tail should be, but still, a body. It might have had eyes once, or a face, but oh - did the face resemble my roommate's? Oh my.. Oh no! How did he - He is a MONSTER!.

His hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I shrieked so hard that - it was a dream! A freaking dream! I was still standing near the window. Taking a big sigh of relief, I closed the windows. Then I noted that I'd left the front door open. It swayed loosely in the breeze. How foolish of me to leave the door unlocked!

As I went there to shut it, the door blast open and.. another 'thing' came in. He was bleeding from his eyes and his smile was an enormous, unconventionally large crescent of rotting teeth. Bugs and maggots were squirming in his hair. Terror froze me on the spot; dumbfounded and in shock, I watched as the jittering, ghastly replica of some B-grade horror movie made his journey across the kitchen and out of sight into the hall.

Still frozen by fright and shock, all I could do was tremble. A door opened, and there was a shout of horrified surprise. This was quickly followed by a panicked shrill. Then a scuffle. The shrieking quickly get louder, it was horrible, it was the agonizing cry of some helpless prey being eaten alive by a monster. My roommate, I thought! God save him! I mean, he's a villain and crooked and a bully too.. but.. please save him! But I couldn't move. I had surely pissed myself and oh shit, it was coming back towards me!

I was dead scared now! Save me, someone! I closed my eyes for a flash and then slowly opened them. It was smiling at me as it walked it's way out; my roommate(or what was left of him) on his shoulder, blood dripping off him, I couldn't say anything. The thing strode back into the night. Then another shrill. I was in for a horrific night of monster mis-adventures.

I finally opened my eyes.. and.. my paralysis was broken, I was deep rooted into the soft mattress! A dream again! Gosh! "Stop dreaming you shithead!," I said to myself as I heard a thud in the backyard. I yawned, stretched my arms, and scrambled towards the window. The clock read an hour past midnight and.. Did the clock show 1.00 AM twice? Nah! Can't be! As I walked towards my window to close it, I noticed that the front door was left open. It swayed loosely in the breeze.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss