Blind Trust

Have you ever trusted someone BLINDLY? A Stranger?

I always used to fantasise those movie scenes, wherein a guy meets a girl at the railway station because the train is late and then in their wait they end up narrating their entire life story to each other. Two Complete Strangers - One Night and all secrets revealed.

But that's too filmy. Ain't it? Or are we too scared to make it a reality? Scared of the ghosts of the past? Because so many people have broken your trust in a million ways that you reach a stage when trusting someone becomes equivalent to giving your life to someone. But just because our trust was broken so many times, should it mean that we stop trusting anymore? Can we go on without trusting? Aren't we in a way trusting our friends/family? But then what's it with trusting a stranger? Is it risky, because we don't know him/her? Aren't there strong chances that the stranger that you didnt trust could actually turn out to be the missing part of the puzzle of your life in some way?

One of those dumb friend requests that I got on orkut, read - "I know U cant trust me. But if U hadn't trusted anyone, U wudn't hav had the friends U hav right now, bcoz all ur friends were once strangers 2 U". At that time I found it very creepy, but today somehow I realized that it did make a lot of sense.

Please don't take the message in a wrong sense that you should go out there and trust every tom, dick and harry who comes your way. But sometimes, your heart tells you to just let go off your inhibitions and fly for that moment. I'd say don't ignore your intuition.Yeah, Isn't it a total teenager kinda situation? "Lets see what happens next...". But weren't those days so much more fun and exciting than these days of knowing it all and of planning every step?

She kept asking and I kept answering
and within seconds I realized,
I don't have any secrets anymore,
I have nothing to hide,
I felt free like a bird,
I felt soft like unattached fur,
I felt like 'me'
'me' minus the past two decades.
'me' like a baby,
innocent, untouched,
unaware..........

Comments

  1. Great Mr procrastinator.... Anyway u are right somehow...Once it happened I came across a bombshell..she was my long lost friend(creepy and shaggy at that time but now just HOT)...and we had to pass whole night in Rourkela station(Yeah that was OJEE)But what happened was I was completely lost with her adoring talks and cant revel myself I didnt asked a word (It's other thing that Bimbos doesnt like questions so much which clearly revels from their gradesheets).....

    .Sometimes It is really hard to be YOURSELF

    Nice thought...and even nice narration..keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss