I Heard... I Saw. I Felt.. I Dreamt..

I heard it rained there.
I heard the rickshaw stop, you came out and stood in the rain.

I saw you getting wet.
I saw rain drops lurking at your eyelids.
I saw you running your hands in your hair.
I saw you lifting your face to look at the pouring sky.
I saw you stretching your arms wide, to welcome the drops in your heart.
I saw you smiling.
I saw you blushing.
I saw you not worrying about who is looking at you.

I felt drops of water trickling down the lashes of your eyes.
I felt those drops make your skin glow.
I felt a twinkle in your eyes.
I felt you humming your favorite song.
I felt you feeling cold.
I felt you liking the chilly wind on your face.
I felt you smiling again.

I dreamt a dream at that moment of lashing rains...
I dreamt that you thought of me...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real virtuality or a virtual reality pretty hard to decide upon but all in all a wonderful place and time to be with your beloved,no further evaluation I could go further into. this one is a masterpiece...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss