Cries you can't see.

I heard this song today, and just kept hearing it again and again. Its "What I've done" from the Linkin Park, and I am posting the lyrics below.

What I've Done lyrics

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
From the truth
Of a Thousand Lies

So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away

what i`ve Done
I've faced myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done

Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
While I clean this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty

For What I’ve Done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done

What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done..

I today regret of every mistake I have done, and every time I have stood as a obstructing block to myself and my dreams. I am not so sure, but I promise to try better this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss