Dear Rain Drop,


Falling down from heaven
Flowing to a side to pool up
Between you kiss my cheeks
Refresh all my lost senses

You are not the same to everyone
To some you are precious
To some you are a disaster
To me, you are a precious friend

You bring me a sweet smile
You dont show off my tears
Your tinest form is a joy
Your presence I always Enjoy

You are an art, you are a song
You are a beauty, you are a charm
You are not often there
But still, you are special

Dear Rain Drop,
My heart falls open when I stand in you
I feel no sorrow I feel no pain,
I feel so complete when I am with you..!!!

Comments

  1. Nice very nice..........

    rain, it is really a priceless gift of nature.....
    it contains love & a huge bunch of sweet feelings in its every drop.......
    i liked it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss