I am ur Music, Let me in, or I would Barge in.


If I was a Beat I would Pound in your Chest,
And I would Beat You so Loud that You would Get No Rest
You'd Toss and You'd Turn, Counting for a Little Sleep
But as a Shit as I am, I would Scare Off all your Sleep.

If I was a Rhythm I'd Flutter in Your Ear,
Until I fluttered so Loud that you wouldn't just Hear
You'd Hush me Away, and You'd be so Precise..
But You Aren't gonna Get Rid of me, I am Damn too Nice.

If I was a Melody, so Pleasant and Plain,
I'd Bury your Eardrums and You'd go Insane.
You'd Submerge Yourself in Books to make me Benign
But my Constant Irritation would just Rot Your Mind.

If I was a voice, I'd Wrap around your Wrist,
And you'd be So Full of Hate you'd Always Make a Fist
You'd Smash in the Walls in your Home and at Work.
And your poor Stupid Friends would call it a Quirk Behavior.

If I was a Song I'd get Stuck in your Head
And you'd Try to Scratch it Out Till you ended up Dead..!!
Your Nails would dig through your Own Flesh and Bone
And I'd Still Blare through your Fancy Headphones...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight