Its never good.

So this week it has gone from acceptable to bad, and now to worse. Its just not understandable for me how much have I eluded myself from studies, my parents.. and other people. I have been doing things I like, only forgetting my duties and responsibilities.

I am a dumb idiot. I never knew how to react to situations. Maybe will never ever know. A close friend of mine called me up an evening a few days back, and I started blabbering how I had missed her so much that day, and how I was trying to call her but thanks to the network I had never really been on line. (Which was true, of course, cos I never lie on such events.) There was only silence on the other end, an eerie silence. After a pause, she said, "You know what, my father has passed away..". I stood stunned. "What?", I said. Then she said more clearly, and this time my heart felt for her. I didn't know what to say. So dumb was I. The rest of the conversation just elaborates my stupidity a bit more.

Ah, today had to be the icing on top of the pitiful cake I baked. Today I made the mistake of wishing and hoping that things would work out. Sadly, they did not. Along with my friends, I went to see a movie, which was, just a little more than A PIECE OF SHIT. I returned home, just to find that my results were out this afternoon. When I was kind of checking, my Internet got mad and it snapped, thanks again to the service provider. I realized in the evening that my results have drowned me. The rest of the story is common.

So, today should have been the perfect day. It should have. Well, the way it turned out, it was just a little different...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss