Under your Wings, Papa

Dear Readers, wish the rainy season is going well with you.. You know? I have always thought how people think something about their own mother or father and write down a tribute.. There must have been some big event preceding. So I sat down, thought hard how to write one, and am now out with a few lines. Lets hope this interests you guys...


You are my Angel,
With wings furled
Around Me, To shelter me,
From the Claws of Harm.

You were down below
to catch me, when I fell.
You were up there
To reach out with your hands open
For me to hold on
As I climbed up the Stairs of Life.

Under your wings,
I feel safe and secure.
I know no Fear,
or Doubts or Drear.

Under your wings,
I know you care
When you safely
Bring me down
From those Dark Clouds
of Insecurity, and Loneliness.
I Love You.
As My Father, a Friend, and Furthermore..

Comments

  1. Ur dad must be lucky 2 get such a son who loves him so much..........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight