Just One Wish..


I don't understand the fact of celebrating the friendship day.. cos for me my friends value so much, and I relish each moment associated with every friend. But I guess, somehow I was coerced into writing this one.. and obviously this is for a sweet friend whom I love so much.
This is something I wrote deliberately.. just to make sure that whatever comes from my heart, I put it here. Anyways, wish my readers a Happy Friendship Day.

I wish for ye, my friend
Just one happy moment, surrounded by the ones you love;


Just one friendly smile, from an unknown yet familiar face;

Just one lovely flower in your garden, to light up your every day;


Just one dear friend, who knows you more than yourself;

Just one pat on your back, for something you have achieved;


Just one caring touch, to lighten up your troubled heart;


Just one selfless smile, for someone else's happiness;

Just one inquiring look, to make sure everythings' ok;

Just one playful wink, along with a suppressed smile;

Just one moment of friendship, priceless and never to be forgotten;


Just one unimportant secret, to be shared and never revealed;


Just one twinkle in the eye, to start every day with;

Just one teardrop in the night, to make amends for everything gone wrong;

And just one flash of my memories in your mind, sometimes.. at least one;

And you thinking, "He was..
my friend." Thats all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss