"Pieces of Me"


A Graceful piece of me lies in you, dear mother
You gave birth to me
You nourished me, loved me
You sacrificed and struggled
You gave me the best you possibly could
A Graceful piece of me lies in you.


An emotional piece of me stays with you, dear father
You introduced me to piece and happiness
You cared for me and respected my words
You who comforted me despite trembling
You showed me how small but important things are invisible
An Emotional piece of me stays with you.


A reminiscent piece of me lies in you, dear teacher
You rendered me knowledge.
You held my hand, guided me
You who appreciated me and admired
You passed on to me all that you knew
A Reminiscent piece of me lies in you.


A Sorrowful piece of me was lost in you, dear enemy
You made me an outcast
You all ganged up and isolated me
You schemed and plotted
You methodically wrecked me emotionally
A Sorrowful piece of me was lost in you.


A Nostalgic piece of me stays with you, dear friend
You gave me true friendship
You fooled around and made me laugh
You combined studies, work and play
And gave me days worth remembering
A Nostalgic piece of me stays with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss