Life's Boring

Today was just another day
As usual nothing ever went my way.
There was nothing to do around the house
Although I tried to take care of a mouse.
Why does my life have to be so boring?
I mean could it get anymore annoying?
God please give me a sign or something
At least anything is better than nothing.
I want to get away from this place
People here only fit under the laces.
Everyone outta there thinks a stable life
I say why don’t you go out and have a wife?
And for those who daily cling to a routine,
You're still your mum’s honey-wrapped eighteen.
This boredom really suffocates me,
I need something that entertains me
But then I don't care what anybody else thinks,
They all act like their own crap doesn't stink.
But in reality they’ve got nothing,
Most of them, they’re always bluffing,
Only because they have nothing to show,
May be they’re hiding something they don't want us to know.
I know I’m wasting time talking of those fags.
Why don’t you stop me with a bunch of gags?
Gosh this boredom situation is so damn critical
Wish there was some freedom that was legal!
I need something to make me happy
To prevent me from feeling all crappy
Guess for now I will find something better to do
Than waste time with nice idiots like you…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss