They always said life will pass you by.

They always said life will pass you by. 
They didn't tell me where to let me on
I missed the bus, the train, and the plane
Can I borrow a ride from you?
Live vicariously through your life
Can I have the window seat?
Be the pilot of the plane, conductor of the train?
Can I drive the bus full speed ahead?
No stop to let you off

They always said life will pass you by
didn't tell you, you are there just for the ride
They never said where the trips' gonna end
Watching from the window no brakes to slow down
No wings to carry on, no track to lead the way

I didn't hear, I didn't follow
I prefer to trespass and go with the flow
I prefer to fly high up in the sky
even that stiffs my wings and makes them dry
Can I offer you a ride?
I have a map of the roads in my instincts,
I am the conductor of my train,
and the celebrated pilot of my plane
My wings will carry me thus far,
covering the wild and the happening
and the young hopes and smacking dreams
Will fly up high, and ane day cross the sky,
cos I don't want life to simply pass me by..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss