Twilight


I keep looking in the night stars
I long something from morning rays
I go shouting at the afternoon winds
And I stop at twilight's fall
Deep and then deeper blue the sky
I keep looking at her, loving,
As time becomes sedate and pearl
Somewhere an old piano plays,
adorns the air with beautiful notes
She's dainty, impassioned and embracing
all at once, with unforgettable flair
All I wish is to stop time, for more
I live to the next day when twilight falls
and the old piano plays, yet again...

Comments

  1. Truly, it's a heart-touching composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..!!!! looks like u found your muse again!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dose of hope and romance in it, Pratik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Though you do it in a much better way!

      Delete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss