The Moment

What is it about some fantasies that have kept us in awe for so long? Why are we so inquisitive about movies like the Twilight series, the Ghost rider series, or even the retro Americanized versions?

What is it?
The answer is simple.

Power.
Power to make things happen, power to burn, power to kill.

That's what makes them different. From the humans. And how much we wish that at least one ounce of that power lie inside us somewhere. How happy and how much better off we would've been with that one ounce of power, we think.

Well, for me, the devil-may-care attitude that I had, boy, a mere thought of that aroused a big hope in me of power. I wished fantasies could be so true. Well, till that day, or the night in the train. To Pune.

Train coupes have always bored me to death. For a lad who's not game to gossip and socialization, who likes to lead a lone life- of travel and discoveries; what can he do! I came out- to the passage between two bogies, opened one of the doors- and stood there as I watched my shadow fall on the running ground. How enticing the night was, I should say. So colorless, yet so much veiled by mysteries. I went a step too dangerous, just to feel the wind and be swathed by the night. I closed my eyes. “Come, O queen of the hour, engulf me in thy bosom...”

“It’s dangerous.”
Whose voice was it from behind, as melodious as the swan! I looked behind, to see one of the most beautiful damsels my eyes had seen, staring at me with her questioning eyes. Her eyes, with a bluish glint, which could send you to trance at any instant. Her black hair, which rested lazily on her shoulders. Her face, so pleasing to the eye, seems it had been sculpted by The Aphrodite herself. Those sumptuous red lips, which seem to have failed many admirers. The long black veil covered such flawless a form that many-a beauties would be envious of. I stood there awe-struck, failing to take my discerning glance off her. I was hoping hard, to have the opportune moment with her.

“Step back Mister, there are better ways to do it.”
Oh, every time she spoke I drifted away with the melody, as old leaves upon a stream.

As if such show wasn’t enough, she took my hand and pulled me in, a step nearer to her. How I wished that time stopped for ages just then!

“I was just...” Words were so hard to find, they just stumbled. “I was just enjoying the loneliness and the night...”

“Who enjoys loneliness so much as you? Gotta be a big introvert then...”
“Are you... going to Pune?” I was finding it peculiarly hard to start a talk.

“Well, if your train is non-stop and it’s going to Pune, that pretty much means I am going to Pune too!” And then she unleashed a half-smile. That was enough to kill me any other day. Not now. I had to make some conversation going. “Pratik...” And I forwarded my hand in greetings to the beautiful lady, hoping to know her name.

“That’s such a cliché... Why is any random girl going to tell you her name?”

“Well then, I am Pratik, just finished studies, and I am moving to Pune, in order to get a tidy little job which keeps me alive for some time till I get something of sorts going for my wanderer buddy in me. And here am I, hoping to start some sort of a dialogue with one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever met.” That’ll do it, I guess.

“I thought you were an introvert!” And see scanned me with her stunning eyes. “But some time, it’s good to let go of your cares...”

“I am Awantika, had gone for holidays to Delhi but now returning to Pune, and I like to be alone sometimes, but not as much as you.. I loved the way you were submitting yourself to the occasion... that is... if you weren’t trying to commit suicide.”

At last she reciprocated by shaking her hands with me. It felt as if the millions of axons and neurons in my body just got electrified. The touch of the century, I would say. So exhilarating, would infuse life into a dead body.

“So, as we aren’t strangers now, should we just move into my coupe and chat there.” I was beginning to hate the middle-aged fat-ass men who were gazing at her so awkwardly. “I am hoping that you are not one of the evil creatures!” With another smirk she followed me into my coupe. “Oh there’s no one in here! It’s only you! You aren’t gonna take advantage, are you? I’ll... I’ll shout if needed!” No need to shout, it ain’t that bad, I thought.

The glint in her eyes and that childish grin she let out in between her words, completely took me off guard many times. “So, where do you live? In Pune?”

“I am going to have some coffee, will you?” As long as she stays with me, I am gonna do whatever she says. “Yup. Let’s order coffee, then.” I ordered two and was beginning to talk again, when I saw her engrossed in the tiny lights in the night out of the thick mirror. “So you too, like watching the night as I do...”

“Close your eyes Pratik. I am gonna do something. Please do not freak out.”
“What is it Awantika?” As much as I hated unpredictability and excitement, I had to control my gestures while wondering what’s gonna happen next. The moment ought to come closer!

“Don’t worry, and please stay calm. I am going to do something that’ll amaze you of your feet.”

Whoa! What it is, I thought hard. Leave it, let’s see what happens. “Okay, closing me eyes, but don’t just freak me out, ya...” I got goosebumps in excitement as my mind was racing to find a clue as to what was she gonna do now.

I saw and felt both her hands touch my knee. Slowly she caressed my body from the knee onto my thigh, and by the time she reached between, she had sat herself upon me thigh in a position my testosterone was so excited about. She then took my hands, grazed them past her thighs and positioned them on her waist. The moment was beginning!

Blood ran furiously in me. So sensuous was the feeling, I could have blurted out any moment. Her smell was strikingly alluring. Why should I not respond to a living form so hot and sensuous that even the Gods might have felt the privilege of creating it!

“Hard to keep my eyes closed, lady!” I said. It was the moment!
“Well then, open it and see for yourself!”

She was smiling devilishly as my eyes opened. But that did not seem the sight of a lady who’s submitted herself to the moment, it was a look of… control!
Her eyes were bluish and her face, whiter! In a moment that took me by dead surprise, she opened her mouth slowly, and.. BAM!!!

Four tentacles came out in striking speed and before my eyes even grew larger, I’d fallen down with blood on my face and my heart, still. The moment had come and gone.

So much loved to be part of a fantasy, after all.

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking to the event....

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Malar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL