Life. Love. You.


I look up at the stars in the sky, and think,
My life is not that big after all.
I look up at the sun in the sky, and think,
My life is not at all bright, after all.
I look afar at the green hillocks, and think,
My life isn't all beautiful, after all.
I look into the raining clouds, and think,
My life doesn't rain happiness, after all.
But then I think of you, and those countless memories,
and I know that my life is the biggest it could be.
I look at your eyes, and shimmering love in it,
and I know that my life is the brightest it could be.
I look at you smiling, blowing trifling matters away,
and I know my life is the most beautiful it could be.
I look at you, throwing those attractive glances at me,
and I know that with you, I am the happiest I could be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss