In Search Of Me

Sometimes dire thoughts plague the mind. In such a fit of sheer loneliness and poetic dis-harmony I spun this one out. Do bear with bad lines if any.


You are better than me, I thought me saying,
And went out to find you, with no need of stopping.
As far as life takes, round the earth’s each corner.
To every land that bred the brave, sooner or later.
As sun and moon and wind and trees and birds and
Nature will share my road, with them will I find you.
Are you hiding somewhere, and don't want be found?
Hide till I get there, cos the world still goes round.
Several bonds that you wore have landed you here
I'll take them off, un-bond you, since now I care.
They say me and you, are apparently all the same
But different is your heart, far more lively and game.
So come out, from the edges, the depths and crevices
Embrace yourself, and look how the shadow vanishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss