Funnier News

So, here I am, after a rather busy day, posting some more funnier news. I hope you enjoy it like you did in the previous one.

1. Eyes drop off shelf

2. Squad helps dog bite victim

3. Dealers will hear car talk at noon

4. Autos killing 110 a day, lets resolve to do better

5. Include your children when baking cookies

6. Juvenile court to try shooting defendant

7. Typhoon rips through cemetery, hundreds dead.



Any thief seeing this? There is one hour break, just for you mate.


I understand that speeding was unfair, but what problem does having an air freshener pose? Its ridiculous man...!


I am sorry Mr Turtle, nine and five makes fourteen. You have overlooked this part while putting emphasis on the article.


I am sure no parent is going to hire a "rabbit and kitten eating, intelligent female" for their kids. Its not my decision, anyways...


What to say, I guess Webster's twin brother is also into the competition.


I do not want to hurt this couple's sentiments, but really, was their not a better photo? The man in the back is surely having a great time.


The culprit wore a what? banana?


No Comments. I personally want to taste one.

I am stopping this here, for this is getting too long. The rest would be up in the third part, and soon. Have a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight