Thoughtful Mind & Careless Heart

Empty words and
broken promises,
blank stares and
wild caresses.


broken hearts,
torn and apart
thinking minds,
blocked and
tired.


enter the grim,
enter the
nightmare,
enter the life
of a real
loner.


behind the scene,
the faces are the same,
all prisoners
of the same game.


hold still,
the breath that chill,
the hands so cold,
the lips so
curved.


hold the heart,
slap the mind.
punch the tears
break the
cries.


silent screams,
all spread
the night so cold,
the haunting
dreams.


the tears that crawled,
the cheeks that glowed.
the sob that counts
the life of a girl.


unfold the lies,
repeat the song,
replay the past.
let me watch.


the dead night
that freezes the soul,
the cold morning that
refreshes the hurt.


give birth to the
truth,
set the prisoner
free,
let the wings grow
let the mind soar.


a thoughtful mind
that suffers,
and a careless
heart that's
broken.




It just crossed my mind,
Does it sound good?
umm...
I really don't know why ..
I am not lonely or anything today,
I just felt like writing something
dreadful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss