They Say,


They say,
sometimes, somewhere, you would be paid.
for the toil. tears that melted away in the soil.
They say,
you keep trying. until a game, you finally win.
then you are cleared of your fears and sin.
They say,
you don't ever, from your fears, back away.
until your woes, by the wind, are carried away.
They say,
you try to be happy and keep smiling.
until your wounds have finally started healing.
They say,
don't ever answer back to your foes.
until you find a thorn or two, in the soles of your shoes.
They say,
don't ever, by the pains, get over exaggerated.
until you finally breakdown, and get devastated.
They say,
dont ever curse your life, and stay in the shed.
until you find your moment, by then you get dead.



I tried what they said.
Still try what they say.
Untill when? Till I end up dead with the heap?
and finally, dejected, and destroyed, I get to sleep?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL