Treasure Chest

A Chilling Day-After 9 Long Yrs :
Well, I guess this shud have been written long b4, but der aaye durust aaye.. This has been taken off from d ORKUT Acc.(and remixd a little)
I wud like 2 bring 2 ur notice dat dis article is being written only under sheer compulsion from my heart..
b4 starting i tak a pledge.. jo kahunga sach kahunga sach ke siva kuch nahi kahunga.. & sabse bada sach ki m a big flaterrer.. so a caution 4 d readers.. dont go by my words.. it just may b false..;-) now on a serious note(coz if i dont come 2 dis she kills me("dekho Pratik tumhe maar daalungi!"))...

dis girl has absolutely nothing which is worth praising except 4 her beautiful eyes which hav d portayal of a beautiful heart..
aa..and shes' one of d most beautiful person dat I hav ever cum across...and dis is no hyperbole.. shes' alwaz there for her closest friends... & we'll be there together whatever shit happens - I know dat - I bet she knows dat too..
And.. uufff... well there r volumes dat i wud like 2 say but nyways, lets continue..

Shes' been a constant companion of mine thru thick n thin and am 4ever indebted 2 her for some special reasons... just cant figure life without dis beautiful friend of mine..
I'hv known her since long... real long.. I really miss those days we spent 2gether at skul...those swt memories will b cherished by me throughout my life...
She's unique in her own way.. nd dats wat I luv abt her...But I still dont apologize 4 those big fights we used to hav... cos, we seldom say Sorry, she knows that.
she is only 1 of the kind(me being a little bit closer to that meter), full of life, a complete chatter box(she must hv slowd down a bit now, waise bhi I am 'bout 1800 kilometers from her right now, so I guess there's no one with whom she'd chat like she used 2 do with me!).. but wen she's upset she's totaly diff. ...she is very naive n senti... duniyadaari se aparichit apni bholi si zindagi jeeti hai...
her best n worst part coincide into 1 fact dat she did believe evry damn person dat came her way at dere face value... she just cant think -ve abt ppl..!!
she is a total optimist at life, loves artistic things, a good cook(real good!), and yes, a real lazy girl... par haan KICHKICH bahut karti hai...we r pals since 11 long yrs & all i know is i need her 2 stay wid me, fight wid me.. and though we talk pretty much less now(sumtimes it might be my fault too).. still a day seems incumplete widout havin thought something about dat pshyco.. 1 of my best n closest pals.

She is one of those girls, khuda na khasta agar I begin despising her someday, still I won't ever forget dat she was d one dat took a NOBODY out of d door, and showd me d real world.. and.. and there r loads of luv, I mean LOADS of luv.. dat stay in mah heart for dat stupid girl; and I jst hope her eyes don't begin 2 pour while reading it dis time! STAY D WAY U R ALWAYZ, DEAR...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

STILL