remembering.

maybe i had a dearth of obsession then,
but i had some dreams which ought to be true.
i had dreamt of you standing before me,
and my heart bowed down to yours then.
when i thought of you being close to me
i went in trance everytime as you talked to me,
but i could not do it that seemed truly exciting
i could not take the step that took me nearer,
though i never meant really to sway away
and i have you in sections of my heart, safe.
whenever i look back i see only emptiness
but feel you somewhere beneath all the rust
i feel you somewhere beneath the moments
i feel you somewhere...

Comments

  1. bapre...so sweet...kahaku ete miss karuchu kire....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like someone has been fallen deep in the love valley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya right fallen and seeming lost in the path the roads of love good work buddy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss