thoughts gone awry..

I thought my inner being wasn't fractured
but came to find that it wasn't true
for in my head lurks a dark side of me
that just seems to want to relieve you

the angel in me begs of me to stop
that the demon screams out a harsh no
such conflict causes a great distress
as I feel inside my mounting anger grow

our interaction is a clash of strong wills
so I find myself swaying away very far
you are an enemy to my state of mind
but my heart doesn't take this any more

so sail us into the sunset whilst you can
there's nothing to win out there if you stay
hoist up your anchor while we're still afloat
or let the current carry us any damn way..

Comments

  1. whats d matter dude..!! who was in ur mind and who is disturbing u so much..???
    any ways i like the stong feel of the poem ..a really new one.. goood..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Kiss

Twilight