Don't. Don't See It..!!



Did I say or didn't I, not to view this. Now since you have clicked on, don't be angry when you start with reading it.

YOU ARE ALL MEDIOCREs. No. Even More. YOU ARE LIKE THE ZOMBIES, JUST GOING FOR THE BLOOD AND FLESH. NO MEANING. NO SENSITIVITY.

Did that hurt? Well, I had told you. People today follow the herd principle. Do what others do, say what others say, wear what others wear, see what others see, and so on. I bet none of you have ever thought different. Or most of you. If you’ve ever wondered why it’s so difficult to ignore peer pressure and why you feel anxiety when expressing a differing opinion from the herd, Like most animals on the planet, humans come pre-programmed to notice the behavior of our species and copy it. This has probably helped humanity countless times: avoiding predators, passing on beneficial learned behaviors, etc.

But what has resulted, is that nothing is real now. The same old stuff, everyday, repeated. I am tired of taking it all and adjusting every time. Men feel that women aren't loving them now. Ladies feel that men have no x-factor left in them. Parents feel that kids have become technically faulty. Society feels you are by default the wrong-doer. Why all this? Who is gonna think about bringing back Masculinity, respecting Women, decreasing Parental Neglect, ending Bad Governance, and clearing up Assholes off the Streets?

For the record, aggressiveness is a good thing. It just needs to be channeled properly. Trying to control(read: repress) it will make it come out perverted. That's why we have drinking. That's why we have gang rape. We have ladies fleeing their homes, we have homicides and all kinds of psychotic actions.


I never thought I'd see a day when I was hated by people for getting angry on others! Those others suck, that's why I get angry. I want a society where a Shahrukh of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, a Salman of Dabbang, and a Ranbir of Barfi- all co-exist mutually. Where you can be friends with a girl publicly without starting off rumors. Where you can communicate with clarity in your family. Where you can choose at every step of life. How, well, my formula is simple. Just scroll down!

                              

                              

                              

                              



                              

                             

                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss