Me, Unplugged.

I am here to make the best of friends!

There are a lot of good-intentioned as well as misled conceptions about me in my whole circle. I am different, the way I think, act and respond. There's a lot of persons I want to answer to and this is just the platform for me! So here you go! 'Me' unplugged.

I am rather calm in my behavior. I am a dreamer as well. My imagination often results in over-the-top expectations! Don't expect too much discipline and daredevilry from me as I prefer quality talks and evening walks to dancing and partying. I can bet that my wisdom and generosity is what you'll look up to in every situation. I am earthy, a very loyal friend, with a good rational thinking and great understanding.

Sometimes you may feel, to you, I am too reserved in nature. This is because I often build a wall around me. So, breaking that wall would be tad difficult for you. There are times when I prefer solitude. In that case, it'd be better if I am left alone. I have a hard time opening up to others. I might take time, but with help from you, I will eventually let you into my heart. If you're able to break my walls, then you're stamped in my heart, forever. I might not show it well, but am always in deep need of love!

As much as I am passionate in love and friendship, I'm equally passionate for Nature and long, quiet, refreshing travels. If you're with me, I can tread along a brow-beaten path, climbing steep hills and weathering nasty storms, as long as I know that happiness awaits me at the mountain's peak. If you got a love for travelling, you've an upper hand on me!

Now, my dark side. I am quite selfish. Like ten times more than you have ever imagined. I do anything and everything for MY happiness. Second, I am like the angry Hulk inside. Whenever I erupt, sometimes people close to me suffer. Although I am pretty good at keeping calm too, no matter how much uncontrollable be the anger inside. It's in my blood. What I don't deem right, I never agree to it.

Also, I belong to the free kind. I don't like responsibilities that bind me for long. Not because I want to have a carefree life all the way, but because I WILL ONLY BE HAPPY when I have freedom in the truer sense. The only problem - I want a handful of friends and a beloved one to share the dream with me.

Enjoy me for the finer, unique traits. Don't make me into something I am not. True, I rarely seem enthusiastic, but get to know me well, and you will discover my own great way of expressing enthusiasm.

Comments

  1. That's a good description of yourself. Be proud and happy of what you are. This all I can say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Love for Nature..My Photography

Twilight

Kiss